The innovations introduced by the MyMotovario 4.0 app are now available in its web version, the new my.motovario.com portal, which is now the new reference for all Motovario customers.
With updated contents, optimized for a more user-friendly navigation, my.motovario.com includes:
- Product Selection: an evolution of the ESS service, this new and more extensive configurator allows users to select the product most suitable to their needs, starting from performance or application data; after configuration, users can download 2D/3D models and request a quote.
- MAC Area (Motovario Assembly Center): an ESSP evolution, this is a new exclusive area available to partners, which allows downloading of work instructions and of the BOM of the selected configuration.
- Technical documentation: catalogs, brochures and manuals of all Motovario products: coaxial, bevel, shaft-mounted and worm gear boxes, electric motors and drives available in real time
- Corporate: an entirely new section featuring institutional contents such as product brands, as well as Motovario’s forms and marketing guidelines.
my.motovario.com also includes Web services that led Motovario to be one of the greatest digitization leaders in its sector.
- Digital Spare Parts, an easy and intuitive service to request all Motovario spare parts in a timely and assistance-free manner;
- My Products, to track purchases by entering the production order;
- Order Tracking for order control and tracking;
- Stock Availability to control product inventory;
- My Software, dedicated to downloading software, such as DRIVON, for the selection and use of Motovario products.
To facilitate users during navigation, the new portal will work for a few months in conjunction with current online services available on motovario.com, which will later be accessible on my.motovario.com only.
Log in with your credentials and go right to the new area of Motovario services, browse my.motovario.com