MAC (Motovario Assembly Centre) is networking: supporting each other on products availability and improving service and flexibility.
WHY BECOME A MAC:
- Effective response to high quality service market demand: deliveries in 24-48 h
- Product Quality and Guarantee Terms equal to the ones provided by Motovario itself: certified assembling tools and procedure, same output
- After-sales support: efficiency and flexibility directly on the local market
- Fast set-up by structured distributors
Optimize the level of the stock by exploiting the modularity between components of different series and sizes
ADVANTAGES TO BECOME A MAC
WHICH ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF BEING CERTIFICATED?
- Accreditation of the official certification as authorised centre
- Authorisation to use Motovario label also for the products mounted by the authorized centre (to every centre is assigned an identification code)
- Enabling to use our web Xion software MAC
- Periodical update of our technical information through e-mail and MAC
- Advertisement of the authorized centre in the NEWS area on Motovario website
- Training courses organized in Motovario facilities and reserved to authorized centres
Become MAC PREMIUM
MAC Premium is a mark of status awarded to a network of MACs specialising in Motovario's innovative products and services.
To apply for an upgrade to MAC Premium, you must already be certified as a Motovario Assembly Centre (MAC) for HBS-series products.
WHY APPLY FOR MAC PREMIUM STATUS?
- Official certification as an assembly centre for the HPL series planetary gear reducers
- License to use MotoCheck web software: designed to check and/or calculate the theoretical lifespan of gears and bearings of the reduction stages, based on a particular work cycle
- Illustrated instructions for assembling gear reducers
- Official certification as a DSC – Drivon Service Centre
- Authorised service centre for routine and emergency maintenance of Motovario products
- Advertised as an authorised centre in the NEWS section of the Motovario website