The A510s is characterised by a high-performance vector control for high dynamic applications and significant torque overloads up to 200% such as, cranes, elevators, drilling machines, presses, winders/unwinders, spinning machines.
Speed range: 1:1000
Speed precision: ± 0,1%
Starting torque at 0 Hz: 200%
Thanks to three-mode Auto-Tuning function, the drive can adopt to almost every condition and the user can significantly reduce commissioning times and maximise the product performance.
The A510s series, featuring sophisticated speed and torque control algorithms, allows managing both asynchronous induction motors (IM) and permanent magnet synchronous motors (PM) with open-loop adjustment and in feedback mode with standstill torque.
The A510s drive is distributed on a wide power range from 0,75kW to 315kW with 3ph 400V power supply.
Besides motor control functions, the A510s series is also equipped with an integrated PLC programmable through Ladder language, which allows the inverter to independently manage the processes.
- Advanced Closed-loop, V/f and sensorless vector control for induction motors (IM),
- Control for permanent magnet motors (PM)
- Three Mode Motor Auto-tuning function
- 200% of the rated torque at 0Hz
- Heavy/ Normal Duty Operation
- Advanced Regenerative Load Handling Capability
- Integrated braking transistor up to 30kW
- RTU Modbus RS485 interface through RJ45
- Communication interface modules for Profibus/ DeviceNet/ Ethernet (TCP/IP)/ CANopen
- 3 types of PWM modulation available Motor noise reduction function
- Multi-Language display available
- 8 Multifunction inputs
- 4 Multifunction outputs
- Programmable relay Output contacts
- Input and output phase loss control
- Auto-tuning of the modulation frequency according to the temperature
- Parameter protection with password
- 16 programmable fixed speeds
- 16 acceleration/deceleration ramps for each fixed speed
- 16 programmable cyclic speed sequences
- Pulse train frequency reference (speed)
- 4 acc/dec independent S-ramps
- Internal PLC functions with Ladder language (Timers, Counters,
- PID function that can be monitored on display
- PTC input
- Electromechanical brake control logic
- Input and output values that can be displayed
- Controlled motor stop in case of power failure (catch on the fly)
- Automatic restart after power failure
- Energy-saving function
- Predictive maintenance functions on main components.
2D/3D CAD DRAWINGS